We participate in an affiliate program – Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for website owners to earn commissions by linking to amazon (.com, .co.uk, .ca, etc) and any other website that may be affiliated with Amazon Service LLC Associates Program. All of the products for which we receive affiliate commissions are ones that we believe in, and in many cases, have used ourselves.
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) 10BestPortable website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on 10BestPortable’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by 10BestPortable at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on 10BestPortable’s web site are provided “as is”. 10BestPortable.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, 10BestPortable does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall 10BestPortable or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on 10BestPortable’s Internet site, even if 10BestPortable or a 10BestPortable authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on 10BestPortable’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. 10BestPortable does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. 10BestPortable may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. 10BestPortable does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
10BestPortable has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by 10BestPortable of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to 10BestPortable’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of 10BestPortable.com without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions are applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- the types of information collected about you when you use 10BestPortable.com;
- how your information may be used and when it may be disclosed;
- your rights and how you can control this information; and
- how we protect your information.
You are not required to provide information about yourself when you visit our website. We may ask you for different types of information when you register for our services (including newsletters), enter one of our competitions, ask to work with us. The types of information we collect include your:
- Contact information, such as name, email address, postal address and phone number;
- Username and password;
- Age and date of birth;
- Other demographic information, such as gender, job information, and postal code;
- Public information, including profile information;
- Communication preferences, such as which newsletters you would like to receive;
- Correspondence you send to us.
Information 10BestPortable.com collects automatically
Our website may collect certain information automatically, including:
- Your device type and settings, software used and browser type and operating system;
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address;
- Websites or other services you visited before and after visiting a 10BestPortable.com;
- Web pages and advertisements you view and links you click on within 10BestPortable.com;
- Information collected through cookies;
- Standard server log information.
Use of Information
We generally use the information we collect about you to:
- Fulfill your requests for services and information, including to send you electronic newsletters;
- Enable you to participate in competitions;
- Respond to requests, questions, and comments, and provide other types of user support;
- Provide you with information, special offers, and promotional materials on behalf of 10BestPortable.com, companies within our corporate family, and third parties, in accordance with applicable law;
- Analyze the use of 10BestPortable.com Pages and information about visitors to our Services to understand and improve our service offerings;
- Customize the content you see when you visit a site controlled by 10BestPortable.com;
- Develop and provide advertising tailored to your interests;
- Guard against, identify, and prevent fraud and other criminal activity, claims, and other liabilities;
- Fulfill any other purposes that we will disclose to you either at the time we collect your information or pursuant to your consent.
Disclosure of Information
There may be times when we must share your personal data with others such as when, for example, we are required to do so by law, or to protect our business, or to protect our users. We may also share your personal data with others if we sell our business or a part of it. We also:
- Allow authorized third parties to track and store information about visitors to our website;
- Disclose your personal data to those who are providing services to us if they have appropriate processes to protect your personal data;
- With your consent or at your discretion.
Otherwise, we will only share your personal information if you have consented to our doing so.
Legal Basis For Data Processing
The legal basis we use to justify processing your personal data includes processing that is:
- necessary for the performance of the contract between you and 10BestPortable (for example, to allow you to identify and authenticate yourself so you may use your account);
- needed to comply with legal requirements (for example, to assist legal authorities in their investigations);
- necessary for our legitimate interests (for example, to manage our relationship with you and to improve the website and our Services); and;
- based on the consent you provide (for example, when you consent to us communicating with you about our products and services or provide you with marketing information).
GDPR Rights for European Union Individuals
The law gives you certain rights in relation to your personal data. If you would like to exercise or discuss these rights, please contact us at this page.
For data which we obtain and collect from you, you have the right to:
- Access this data and get a copy of it for free;
- Make changes to your personal data if it is incomplete or inaccurate;
- Restrict the processing of your personal data;
- Ask us to erase your personal data;
- Object to us processing your personal data;
- Ask us to make your data portable;
- Raise concerns regarding the use of your personal data.
Protecting Your Information
We are committed to protecting your personal information. We have appropriate technical, organizational, and physical procedures in place to protect your information. Please note that, as with any transaction, no data transmission or storage can be 100% secure; however, we will do everything we can to protect your information.
We do not knowingly collect personal data from children. If we become aware that a child has provided personal data to us, we will delete such data as soon as possible. If you have information that your child or any other child is using our service, please contact us at this page.
Third Party Websites
Like many other Web sites, 10BestPortable.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and a number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to 10BestPortable.com and other sites on the Internet.
- Google Adsense;
- Commission Junction;
- Amazon Associates.
10BestPortable.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Last Updated: April 14th, 2019